Wednesday 4 November 2009

It's my Day

Not a special day
But it's my birthday
Heee..well, i'm tired of this whole day
I should post this out before I fall asleep ;

I want to make a wish here
So listen.......
I hope everyone in my life lives in peace.
I want them to be happy,like no one else..
I know it's hard to make it come true
I've no supernatural,, I'm just a human being
Oh Jesus,could you hear me?
Everyone just need a person called Friend.
They need a haven called Home.

Thanks my mates,
Thanks my dearest parents,
Thanks God brought me to this world on 4th of Nov
Thanks God gave these everything to me
Thanks God I found U
I know it's not the end of the world
because U make me worth living for......



p/s: Don't get the wrong end of the stick after reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment