Saturday 12 December 2009

Hang Loose

I'm engaged on my English lesson recently.
I know I have been putting away my blog for ages
This is my only leisure to get things off my chest..


The first day wasn't that great
After I made a complaint & join another class
U couldnt visualise how nervous it could be when I enter the class
It was a hard time that made me felt in tense.
But I got through it and so, here I am now.
I met foreigners in my class
They came frm Japan,Korea,Iran & China
I'm so pleased to meet them
I must say I'm the most youngest among them
Most of them are above 25 & even 60
it's weird to call them as my Friend
Oh back up...acquaintance of mine actually.
But somehow,they are so friendly especially the Japanese.


A person would encounters up to 10000 people in her entire life
I must say if it is true
I'll be grateful after all.



*Cousin's wedding
Here's my blessing to her, genuinely.


p/s: 如果哪天你消失了,我们会在下一秒发现你,因为我们永远都不会溜走。

No comments:

Post a Comment