Tuesday 2 February 2010

it's your day =)

It's your 17th year birthday =D
I still wondering would it be the 1st & the last year we could celebrate this way?
I must say,
U often driving us insane
with your astonishing visualisation..
Whoops~
Did you ever realize that?
Well, sometimes success is started with a Dream
I hope U could be the one though~
aaaand ahh...
Don't let us keep on waiting for your presence next time
it's absolutely annoying..
please bear it in your mind _ _"
I really can't put up with that...
I'm here hoping u to have a precious time for this year
Still far to go on..
Let's get through it together.
All the best,my fren =)

1 comment:

  1. no no no , its wont be the last year v celebrate birthday with each other >< v still have the next year and so on =] BFF

    ReplyDelete