Monday 15 November 2010

The 4th night of Nov




How ugly!
Shall I blame on the photographer?!
xD
OK! That wasn't a perfect night.
We went MOVIDA at k.damansara
And
We looks normal b4 we were drunk.
Still laughing & gossiping
I didn't expected we will drunk like hell
Really WTF
My birthday night ended up like that!
3 of us were unconscious except Qi = =
I dont think we could get home if 4 of us were drunk
We didnt eat the childish cake at last Zzz
Thanks everyone^^
For the present,the cake & the crazy celebration
I vomit non-stop till the next day
And finally I've to seek doctor for medicine,WTH!

OKay :)
It's time to write about us.
We're going to graduate!
FINALLY!!
So excited.
I gonna miss every moment we spent together
The gossip,the smile,the ponteng day and everything
when there's only 4 of us =)
We have been being fren for almost 4 yrs!
Another 4 yrs,perhaps?
hehe..
This post is especially dedicate to 3 of u
Touchable?
xD
Pray for our exam,our future and..
frenship never dies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment