Thursday 8 March 2012

Dear, you

If u were here, I can go wherever I want without any hesitation.
But u are not. I started to plan, started to worry.
I have no one to call, no one to accompany..
If u were here, I can come out with a sudden plan
Drag u even u are reluctant to.
I miss having someone like you
I couldn't shop alone
I couldn't go anywhere alone
I couldn't make it all by myself

And whenever I think of this
I couldn't tell you how much I miss having u around
Though, sometimes, u are difficult, annoying, emotional..
But ur existence mean so much to me (o^^o)
U always pay for my bill, clean the rest of my dishes, give opinions on my dressing, fix things that I come across on computer,
And u are my problem solver, U are my ATM machine!
I know u are proud to be ^^
I miss u anyway.
U won't know how much I wish to make time flies like a rocket
Be back soon,alright?


Love,
Sis <3

1 comment:

  1. Dear you ,
    " U are my ATM machine" is the main point right ==

    ReplyDelete