Sunday 21 June 2009

Well Done!

Today my school have activity of raise fund
Wow,unbelievable...
My classmates & me co-operate to sell foods and drinks.
This activity start from 8am to 3pm.
When i reach there,there was crowded!
Our class sold Popiah,Red Bean soup and kari fish ball
All are mouth-watering foods!
We learn to make the Popiah..
people bought it from us! They said it was delicious!
Haha....we were happy to heard that..
But i went home to prepare my next tuition class at 11am.
it's really a satisfy day.
Finally i didnt go my tuition class.The reason was:Lazy.

Oh yeah
Yesterday we bought Super Band concert ticket!
I prefer to Emil Chau!!!!!He is my SUPER idol since i was young
I'm waiting 1st of August. Yah^^it's coming soon...

We went pavilion shopping too..
Now every shops Sales..
But to me,all of the shirt and pants still expensive
Nothing changes for me whether it sale or not.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
i love you ,my dad!
Hope you stay healthy always and..
Love my mum forever=]

No comments:

Post a Comment