Monday 7 September 2009

All my way ;

Saturday night
It's a reunion dinner with my relatives at my house
My cousin,Ivy didnt come.
Such a hard feelings? So do i .
What if the incident never happened?
Nevertheless I miss her a lot. I bet everyone do..

A delightful Sunday;
After we see my aunt off at the train terminal ,
we wander around the bangsar,BSC as there has rebuild a new mall
Goodness!What a luxurious WC!

The ground is blinking ,,..
I wouldn't go there anymore..it's a upperclass region..
At night,i dine with my parents at Ozeki,,


i'm glad we found this hidden restaurant via internet.
God knows I love Japanese food to bits...
And after having the bill
we then realised that we've ordered 10dishes & cost 400+
it's ridiculous but they deserve it.


P/s: He's got to go. Don't be too preoccupied with your thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment