Wednesday 26 August 2009

where you go?

You know what..
This was my holiday.
I went the book-fair on sunday(with a mask that made me breathless)
then shops around Pavilion with my parents.
My dad & sis bought lots of things,,except me =[
Don't tell someone i went the book-fair before
Don't tell anyone I went Pavilion before!
I certainly didn't bought anything,even nothing!from where i have been..!
U were fooling me & i'm done!

As time goes by,
It's Tuesday,my mum went out wif me
I love the shoes which i've tried it,I love the shirt tat attract me so..
But i've nothing......
and Took a picture with my dearest friend
oopss...I've mistaken. Its two cups of ice-cream

it's enough what i want to say.
tell me these is what every girl will goes through yet..
What's going on tomorrow?
Who knows...
The plan with my girl had ruin
persuasion to my sis will works? My expectation will come true?
God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment