Sunday 16 August 2009

To: R

Two best friend had broken up their friendship
they quiet close before then
i felt upset right now
That's seems not my area business...
But I heard it with a broken-hearted
I realised everything had past,N years ago...
Apparently we changed a lot
To attain what we wished and needed..
And now I finally recall all the past about us
This is what people called friendship..such truly & deepest.
We almost had a meeting,whatever we gonna to do..
Shops around , find out pretty boy along the street or even capture each other untill the hp memory fulfill..
What i could remember is utter impressive.
That's all meant to me. I know we can't get back..
because it was totally insane and innocent....
Though we didnt keep in touch but i will absolutely keep in mind.

It's your choice for ur future..
We probably gather with each other someday...
Just...do what you think is right,okay?
i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment