Thursday 20 August 2009

Lovely vacation,,!

What a great news for every high school students !!
Let's party !! we are on vacation now =D
After a heavy examination,we really need a huge break...
Uhhh gosh..finally gives me a relieffff
I love you Jesus ;)


I'm staying at home these days due to the silly excuses
Just catch up with the 'Gossip Girl S1 & S2'
I eventually finish it today
I feel better as I ain't to battle with the time now
I have dallied away my precious time because of Gossip Girl almost 3 weeks
Looks...I ought to refresh my mind..
Girl,see what you've done for me~

I've seen a quotation..
it's absolutely true "A friend in need is a friend indeed"
Your lover might be come and go but your best friend will always there for you.
I meant it seriously.


And another vip in your life is your parents
Share with you dad,mum
I love you ,bitterly and permanently!

No comments:

Post a Comment