Sunday 9 August 2009

Give and take ...

U guys must share this joy with me.
I mean...my dad & mum came to a compromise...
They are now back to their intimate relationship as they are!
This is what I'm hoping to see & it happened...
I would like to thank Jesus in profuse..I do..
Because I prayed for it every night and this apparent work out.

So we went Pavilion for our dinner
We have a healthier Japanese meal again
And afterward we passed by a Japanese dessert shop
Dad bought their ice-cream.
It doesn't taste good...
I would rather spend RM10+ for buying raspberry from Haagen dazz
it seems better for my taste buds.

I'm dealing with the upcoming monthly examination.
But I felt fatigue though i'm worried...
People would said it's take you ease to be a student rather than a society man
Certainly...
By the way... I hope i could exert my efforts and...
attain for a excellent result
Do bless me...=C
My friends will come to my house for last-minute revision tmr =D
Let's strive for it !
Check it out ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment