Saturday 1 August 2009

A memorable night

A Rock & roll night
I really proud of my forever icon,Wakin.
I heard his song since I was young & even now..
U may not know how much i love him..
Isn't words can tell...
His remark always burst into laughter
He totally make us have a wild joy..
I think this is the third time I present his concert
Although this time wasn't his individual concert.
I could remember the person on duty stopped me from capturing and videorecord last night
I hate the guy who had spoilt my pleasure!
But luckily I took some photos
Not very clear because of the spotlight too bright & sharp as well.
A lot of stuff have to tell
but all of this memories will bear in my mind
i hope he will come again as soon as possible
Next year? I promise myself
whenever he come,wherever he go,i will be present
I won't broken my words..
Certainly,this is the way i support him.

Update on 3/8/09
picked from Newspaper


No comments:

Post a Comment