Friday 31 July 2009

Worse luck

It's driving me insane entire day
all because of the movie {Harry Potter:Half Blood Prince}
which i've been eager to watch it for a long time

We walked from KLCC to Pavilion

it was almost 3.30pm and the movie had began to show
We were LATE !!
it doesn't matter..fine..after that we went to Times Square by feet
The unpleasant climate cause us sweating..my hair looked messy =[
but I've no mood to bother that at all
Unbelievable...6pm was the most lately time showing the movie..
I can't believe that with my eyes X.X
we've no way out..
Finally we intend to went KLCC again by teksi
Unfortunately,it was the peak time of traffic jam
I actually anxious that we can't rush for the 5.20pm show
A premonition came across my mind...
Sigh,but i've to tell that I eventually watched it today.

Haha
Sorry to say that I couldn't totally understand what the story try to tell us...
I should ask my friend afterward...
But it's such a thrill movie which impressed me !
I think it's comedy too =D
Yea..thanks god bless me. Although it was a hectic day to me..
I no longer want to work these foolish stuff again on me,I swear !

Superband concert !
it's coming tomorrow..
I can watch the show performs by Emil Chau again =D
Since his individual concert in 2007 was the last time i saw him
We shook hands & got his signature...
an unforgettable memory..
Hope it is a great performance I ever had on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment