Saturday 18 July 2009

The day in KTV

My school having activity but we didnt attend
We have a date in KTV =]

seems there was many things to prepare

i woke up in the early morning - 7:45am

When i reach LRT station,a lot of ppl rush for their work

and i was dissapointed to myself as i was going to have fun = =

What a stupid stuff...
I tried to have a morning walk from KLCC to Pavilion then S.Wang
I found it difficult as i was sweating profusely along this 'journey'...
i assumed i'm the most late but the 2 girls were still lingered at Watsons
I tried to tell myself don't be annoyed with tat... %$#&
after having breakfast at MC,we went to Watsons & clear their free gift
haha..a silly stuff again..
we sang until 2pm and capture in the toilet until 2.30pm..

After this we mess around

i must admit that i have long time didnt hang around tat place
the place had change a lot..
but i knew it too late
Since i have to enter a tuition class
so i should leave earlier =[
give a huge sigh to myself & said goodbye..

During the tuition class,
the korean guy told that he have to leave Malaysia for almost 1 month
and now left the Othman girl & me
but it is hard to me seems the 2 pretty dude not around
haha
I promise i will be friend with them after they come back .

I have a hair cut today =C
Looks ugly than last time
so....
God,please make me look better = =

No comments:

Post a Comment