Thursday 9 July 2009

Tough

My days...
Saturday night,
i have a dinner with my family at KAMPACHI japanese restaurant.
There was an opera fashion show
we took photos...

Sunday

I watched [Ice Age 3] alone and laughed with myself ==

Sister & father watched [Transformer]

i'm not interested with that,That's why...

Tuesday
Went 1 Utama after school
shopping around,I want to buy this shirt next time !But we can't get anything.
When we went to uptown
my sister got a little accident.
the aunty was un-generous !
Aunty,shut your trap!
GO HELL !

An extraordinary man who ever lives in the world----
Michael Jackson.
It's the time to say goodbye.
I can't imagine how people life is going to be without you.
People said:" Gone too soon ".
But you are always the brightness Star in the sky...
FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment